HUG Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pengull's Forum Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Pengull's Forum Moderator Application Empty Pengull's Forum Moderator Application

Post  Pengull Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:21 pm

USERNAME: [SG] Pengull

POSITION: Forum Moderator

REASONING FOR POSITION: I check the forums just about everyday and I try to reply to everyone's topics with the best of my ability.

EXTRA INFORMATION: I have created several forums in a passed using both Webs (pengullclassic2.webs.com) and Forumotion (subjectgaming.forumotion.com).
Pengull
Pengull

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

Pengull's Forum Moderator Application Empty Re: Pengull's Forum Moderator Application

Post  FerretFTW Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:13 pm

-1 vote against
FerretFTW
FerretFTW

Back to top Go down

Pengull's Forum Moderator Application Empty Re: Pengull's Forum Moderator Application

Post  Pengull Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:16 pm

FerretFTW wrote:-1 vote against
Your just saying that because you hate me being a Moderator and you think I abuse my powers. Well if you take a nice long look, there is only 1 Forum Moderator. With a growing community, we need more Moderators watching the forums to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Pengull
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Explain why you vote against my request.
Pengull
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Pengull wrote:
Your just saying that because you hate me being a Moderator and you think I abuse my powers. Well if you take a nice long look, there is only 1 Forum Moderator. With a growing community, we need more Moderators watching the forums to make sure everything runs smoothly.

id rather someone else
FerretFTW
FerretFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:23 pm

FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:

id rather someone else
Your not even going to say why?
Pengull
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:24 pm

Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:

id rather someone else

just anyone else
FerretFTW
FerretFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:26 pm

FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:

id rather someone else

just anyone else
So your going to go against someone's request just because you can? Is it because the time I slayed you?
Pengull
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:

id rather someone else

just anyone else
So your going to go against someone's request just because you can? Is it because the time I slayed you?

no its because you cant let anything go now drop it
FerretFTW
FerretFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:35 pm

FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:

id rather someone else

just anyone else

I just asked a simple question and you refuse to answer it. You always try to get on me and Bileth's nerves. Your just as bad as Micky.
Pengull
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:

id rather someone else

just anyone else

I just asked a simple question and you refuse to answer it. You always try to get on me and Bileth's nerves. Your just as bad as Micky.

i dont try to get on biles but yours yeah because i highly dislike you
FerretFTW
FerretFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:02 pm

FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:

id rather someone else

just anyone else

i dont try to get on biles but yours yeah because i highly dislike you
See? Was it really that hard to say that? Well I'll let you on a little secret. I only dislike 4 people in the intire HUG community, and your one of them.
Pengull
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:06 pm

dont see why i should care?
FerretFTW
FerretFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:06 pm

byeee Smile
FerretFTW
FerretFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:07 pm

FerretFTW wrote:byeee Smile
Bye Mr. McFuzzyButts!
Pengull
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  whojayyy Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Please stop both of you.

whojayyy

http://instagram.com/darncodemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down