HUG Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I hear admin is being removed...

4 posters

Go down

So I hear admin is being removed... Empty So I hear admin is being removed...

Post  bilethbros Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:58 pm

So I hear from someone that all admin besides white, lamb, donitz, and whojay  are becoming moderator well that's not cool to me because yeah asking for admin isn't really earning it but I feel like I earned it because iv tried to help the server to the best of my abilitys if you don't think I have well then strip me of all of my powers...                   ~Bileth

bilethbros

Back to top Go down

So I hear admin is being removed... Empty Re: So I hear admin is being removed...

Post  Pengull Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 am

+1

Last edited by Pengull on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Pengull
Pengull

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

So I hear admin is being removed... Empty IDK

Post  Xavior 3.10 〠 Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:47 pm

but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe............................maybe. I really cant post my opinion on this now but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Imma think about it.
Xavior 3.10 〠
Xavior 3.10 〠

https://www.youtube.com/

Back to top Go down

So I hear admin is being removed... Empty Re: So I hear admin is being removed...

Post  bilethbros Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Ok I might be going overboard a little at least add a new rank called officer and the commands it has is slay, kick, ban, the music thing, redeem, mute, teleport, gimp,and gag. If you make a rank like that I'll give up my rights of a admin to be it

bilethbros

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Personally i believe its not your choice to be able to choose what ranks there are if white, donitz and lamb agree they should remove some they will
FerretFTW
FerretFTW

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:40 pm

FerretFTW wrote:Personally i believe its not your choice to be able to choose what ranks there are if white, donitz and lamb agree they should remove some they will
It's just his option.
Pengull
Pengull

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down