HUG Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FerretFTW's Admin Application

+2
Pengull
FerretFTW
6 posters

Go down

FerretFTW's Admin Application Empty FerretFTW's Admin Application

Post  FerretFTW Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:06 pm

USERNAME: FerretFTW

POSITION: Admin

REASONING FOR POSITION: Keep hackers off, or losing reputation to any regular players

EXTRA INFORMATION: I'm 15 years old, I'm always honest with everyone, and I'm trustworthy. I know have 71 hours of Garry's Mod played, I have also had experience in other games like Minecraft as a moderator on a popular server till it shut down.

Last edited by FerretFTW on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
FerretFTW
FerretFTW

Back to top Go down

FerretFTW's Admin Application Empty Re: FerretFTW's Admin Application

Post  Pengull Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:31 pm

FerretFTW wrote:USERNAME: FerretFTW

POSITION: Admin

REASONING FOR POSITION: Keep hackers off, or losing reputation to any regular players

EXTRA INFORMATION: I'm 15 years old, I'm always honest with everyone, and I'm trustworthy. I know have 71 hours of Garry's Mod played, I have also had experience in other games like Minecraft as a moderator on a popular server till it shut down.

If I'm correct White isn't accepting anymore Admins.
Pengull
Pengull

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:34 pm

I've been with the server through all the good and bad, i was hoping but hey even if i don't get it i know I'm still on an awesome server
FerretFTW
FerretFTW

Back to top Go down

FerretFTW's Admin Application Empty ....

Post  firedemon13 Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:53 pm

ohh god
Evil or Very Mad 

firedemon13

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:13 pm

firedemon13 wrote:ohh god
Evil or Very Mad 
Something wrong?
Pengull
Pengull

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

FerretFTW's Admin Application Empty Badmin.

Post  Cloudy_Kitten Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:58 pm

FerretFTW is a badmin that abuses his power. Today I joined the server and as i began caded, a player attempted to grief my cade in order to get props through it without even asking me to move items. So naturally, i tried to protect my cade, upon doing so, Ferret teleported me outside my cade and told me to quit nailing items down. As i explained what happened Ferret Ignored me and so I finally got his attention. When I tried to defend myself from his accusations, all of which were based on nobody telling me a thing, I was muted so I could not share my side of the story. So when i began unnailing props from outer cades to get his attention in hopes of being unmuted, i was promptly kicked. When I rejoined and attempted to cade away from the group, Ferret tped to me and began destroying cading props at my disposal then teleported back and claimed he did not do that. Clearly this site needs to rethink who is and is not admins if they are accepting people like this.

Cloudy_Kitten

Back to top Go down

FerretFTW's Admin Application Empty Cloudy Kitten-badmin

Post  Donitz Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Cloudy Kitten, ferretftw is no longer a moderator. his behavior got his moderator powers removed. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try my best to never give him moderator again
Donitz
Donitz

Back to top Go down

Post  bilethbros Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Donitz wrote:Cloudy Kitten, ferretftw is no longer a moderator. his behavior got his moderator powers removed. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll try my best to never give him moderator again
has ferret told his side yet?

bilethbros

Back to top Go down

Post  bilethbros Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:18 pm

Cloudy_Kitten wrote:FerretFTW is a badmin that abuses his power. Today I joined the server and as i began caded, a player attempted to grief my cade in order to get props through it without even asking me to move items. So naturally, i tried to protect my cade, upon doing so, Ferret teleported me outside my cade and told me to quit nailing items down. As i explained what happened Ferret Ignored me and so I finally got his attention. When I tried to defend myself from his accusations, all of which were based on nobody telling me a thing, I was muted so I could not share my side of the story. So when i began unnailing props from outer cades to get his attention in hopes of being unmuted, i was promptly kicked. When I rejoined and attempted to cade away from the group, Ferret tped to me and began destroying cading props at my disposal then teleported back and claimed he did not do that. Clearly this site needs to rethink who is and is not admins if they are accepting people like this.

If you have a mic maybe it was turned off, and it it was chat I don't know

bilethbros

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down