HUG Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillet Burrito's Moderator Application EDIT

4 posters

Go down

Skillet Burrito's Moderator Application EDIT Empty Skillet Burrito's Moderator Application EDIT

Post  Skillet Burrito Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:55 pm

Steam Username: Skillet Burrito Reason of Application: Reccomendations, I want to help the server, ive met alot of Bullys, Abusers, and allout rule breakers. Reccomendation from Tags, (Human Resources) Number of servers Ive been staff on (5, Currently 1 as the others were removed due to server shutting down or replacement of owner)

Last edited by Skillet Burrito on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad Application Before (Retry))

Skillet Burrito

Back to top Go down

Skillet Burrito's Moderator Application EDIT Empty -1 EDITED

Post  [DJ] Dawsonater360 Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:16 pm

I don't think your ready. . . . Sorry Neutral
[DJ] Dawsonater360
[DJ] Dawsonater360

Location : From Bulgaria, then Netherlands, now currently United States.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperDKmighty

Back to top Go down

Skillet Burrito's Moderator Application EDIT Empty LemonsHR Verdict

Post  LemonsHR Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:52 am

I am not in favor of this applicant receiving a staff position in HUG Gaming or getting promoted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reasons for this judgement are as follows (keep in mind that these are personal assessments I have made of this player and are subject to change):

• From what I have seen regarding the players actions, he seems to have an attitude problem towards certain players, myself being a target of some of this attitude.
  • The player does not exhibit admin like behavior when confronted and or criticized.
  • I have witnessed the player give a hard time for new players in the server and or giving zombies a hard time in a dead server (ex: spawn killing zombies with a nearly dead server population which essentially kills a server).
  • The player only has 2 forum posts and limited experience with the current admin team, seems like hes rushing for a staff position.
  • The player has only received one comment on their application in 4 days which is not in favor of the applicant
  • Minimal effort done on the application, if you truly want this position, why put less than 5 minutes of effort into writing it?

Some good things about this specific player:

• The player seems to be active on HUG gaming and is recognized as a regular.
  • Has advanced knowledge of the ZS mechanics (does good).
  • Seems to understand most of the server rules.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Possible HR verdicts:

I am enormously in favor of this applicant receiving a staff position in HUG Gaming or getting promoted
(Applicant is accepted with recognition).  Very Happy

I am in favor of this applicant receiving a staff position in HUG Gaming or getting promoted
(Applicant is accepted).  Smile

I am neutral in terms of this applicant receiving a staff position in HUG Gaming or getting promoted
(Applicant is not declined or accepted by HR team, applicant will be declined or accepted by third party judgement - If declined, can re-apply in 16 days).  Question

I am not in favor of this applicant receiving a staff position in HUG Gaming or getting promoted
(Applicant is declined - can re-apply in 16 days).  Sad

I am severely not in favor of this applicant receiving a staff position in HUG Gaming or getting promoted
(Applicant is declined - can re-apply in 25 days). Crying or Very sad

Last edited by LemonsHR on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
LemonsHR
LemonsHR

Back to top Go down

Skillet Burrito's Moderator Application EDIT Empty Re: Skillet Burrito's Moderator Application EDIT

Post  PrivateJohnDoe Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:33 pm

I'm going to -Support this application because I've seen Skillet and Ari fight about something around the lines of bullying (but I couldn't really understand what good reason the arguement was for) and they kept fighting about it in the server, until I got them to take it elsewhere. Skillet would be good material, but he needs to be able to deal with that kind of situation with better skills.
PrivateJohnDoe
PrivateJohnDoe

Back to top Go down

Skillet Burrito's Moderator Application EDIT Empty Re: Skillet Burrito's Moderator Application EDIT

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down