HUG Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nasty's True Colors

3 posters

Go down

Nasty's True Colors Empty Re: Nasty's True Colors

Post  Vakorc Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:34 pm

Pengull, I recall you re-adding Nashty after unfriending everyone when you first left. That's what rubbed all of us the wrong way. You hadn't talked to him in a while and then start talking to him all of the sudden, being friendly and whatnot. It doesn't look good. It looked as if you were simply trying to get on someone's good side for some nefarious reason. It would be nice if you could talk to me directly instead of posting this, your leaving post, and getting Jarl to "spy" on the server when really we admins would love to talk to you and tell you exactly what we think of your behavior. I'm not sure if this is the entire conversation or what but I do know that I don't trust you because you have never talked to me directly despite talking so much smack about the server (I.E. it's going to die, it's worse with Lamb as the owner, unrecognizable, squeaker love, etc...).

That being said, I do try to make the server better but I can't tolerate people causing this drama. I'm locking this post. Pengull, just leave like you said you were going to a week ago. Your brother is still welcome here and believe it or not, I had to veto a decision to take away his mod. I recognize your brother's liking of the server and it's this desire to make it better that I respect. I hate the complaining constantly because I can't do things right then and there. Otherwise, he's fine. You on the other hand I am not fine with. Don't try to cause any more conflict between my admins, my mods, or really anyone from the server or I will be forced to ban you and take away your posting rights. Please keep in mind that this kind of behavior would be tolerated far less by any other owner out there, 100%.
Vakorc
Vakorc

Back to top Go down

Post  whojayyy Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:20 pm

I dont kno how to reply to this. All i can say is as for myself i kno i havnt played on the server much but when i do i try not to upset ppl or play favorites etc. With that being said im sorry if you feel like you have bben disrespected and hope i wasnt part of it. You and your brother have helped this server alot. You have been helping and supporting this server longer than i have and really appreciate the work you have done and am sorry to see you leave on this note. With that beeing said whoever mr nashty is and whatever he is saying to you through chat is not and thing that comes from the community. That is his personal opinion. If i were in your shoes being harassed by him i would block him. Again im sorry to see u leave pengull i hope to see you again in another server or game.

Ps sorry for all the typos grammer and crap. Typing from a super broken phone right now.

whojayyy

http://instagram.com/darncodemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  MRnash Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:42 pm

leelelelleleleleleleleele Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

MRnash

Back to top Go down

Nasty's True Colors Empty Nasty's True Colors

Post  Pengull Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Tyler 'Nasty' added me on Steam and look what he said to me. It's very rude, disrespectful, and it hurts my feelings. He's not respecting the fact that I left the server so he thinks it's alright to act like this to me. I'm very offended and disappointed about Tyler.

Sorry about the screenshots, they are out of order. I also may be missing some of the chat because it's hard to take a screenshot when someone keeps sending new messages. I think you guys will get the point.

Nasty's True Colors U0-cus11
Nasty's True Colors U0-cus12
Nasty's True Colors U0-cus13
Nasty's True Colors U0-cus14
Nasty's True Colors U0-cus15
Nasty's True Colors U0-cus16

Here's a quick reminder about my goodbye.
Pengull wrote:
Read at your own risk.:
Pengull
Pengull

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum