HUG Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies

4 posters

Go down

Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies Empty The cake is real

Post  jokeslayer1 Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Well I have no problem with this, rather I am thrilled to know that at least the game got a little bit easier for people, especially when the population of noobs is too high. I would like to request that no one else use this voting page on the matter, and that simply if you have a comment you'd like to make, only make it positive. Other wise pm donitz personally about it.
jokeslayer1
jokeslayer1

Back to top Go down

Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies Empty Re: Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies

Post  Vakorc Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Fasties (which as of right now have no buffs since we updated to new ZS) just accelerate a shitty game. Most of our games are crap. We have crap cades by wave 3 and there is no reason that should be the case. If just one person concentrates solely on cading well, we'd survive. But that almost never happens. Going out and knifing zombies is not an intended mechanic of the game so I will not make it easier for melee-ers. So you didn't survive a full minute as the last human? So you couldn't keep running around outside the cade, completely away from the intended mechanics of the game, and survive? Too bad. You're not supposed to. People do it. Then they die. and I am A - OK with that.

What we'll do is remove them spawning when 50% of the humans die and that's it. Donitz just did it.
Vakorc
Vakorc

Back to top Go down

Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies Empty +1

Post  Adog14 Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:53 pm

fasties are op. mostly because you cant exit a cade with out getting killed. Also when theres 50% humans left it anoying

Adog14

Back to top Go down

Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies Empty +1

Post  Pengull Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:48 am

Last time I checked 2 months ago, Fasties still did 8 damage per leap. They can leap once every secondish and their leap speed is double the max speed of a human, with perks. I think they shouldn't be unlocked at 50% because the humans are already dead by then, zombies shouldn't get a perk for bad humans. Fasties were the reason why I never leave my cades... because I can't freaking kill them out in the open...
Pengull
Pengull

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies Empty YES

Post  Mr.Nashty Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:14 pm

I think jokeslayer is right as it elimantes one of the key factors to this game, run, cade, survive, by the time fastys are unlocked the overwhelming power of them is just to much to handle i think a slight debuff would help because it would allow more people that like running around and knifing more of a challenge and i think that would be really fun because running around the whole time is great but fasty zombies ruin it.

Mr.Nashty

Back to top Go down

Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies Empty DOnitz

Post  Donitz Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:59 pm

-1 thats a negative, ghostrider
Donitz
Donitz

Back to top Go down

Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies Empty Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies

Post  jokeslayer1 Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:56 pm

The complaints and rise of power in a fast zombie has quickly escalated with its popularity as on the HUG server, as it always has for every server; as the idea behind their power lies in that it leaves those who choose to leave their barricades nearly defenseless against their overwhelming strength. However who is to say that the overburdening power that the fast zombies have is just simply too much? You do, the person reading this. Although we can make complaints to Donitz or other admins individually, chances are we will always be shot down on the idea that fast zombies deserve to be made weaker, as "they are fine as is", yet we together as a single community can greater affect the admin's decisions. By simply posting on this forums page You think that fast zombies deserve a debuff you have contributed to the sights that the many experienced, and new people seek, a slightly easier game with slightly easier fast zombies. Note: no disrespect towards any admins, moderators, admin's decisions, grammar mistakes, or giant head crabs were intended. Arrow
jokeslayer1
jokeslayer1

Back to top Go down

Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies Empty Re: Vote for a Debuff on Fast Zombies

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down